Saturday, 22 June 2013

At the End :(

I can't believe we are going into our last week of school here in 3B. I have truly had an amazing year with this year's 3B group. We have done some awesome things with technology this year that have turned out creative students. I hope that the creativity that emerged this year in 3B will continue when the Bees start grade 4. We wrapped up this year learning about plants and soil as well as Vikings. I am looking forward to a fun filled last week of school.We've got a Viking morning, Fraction Sundae Party, Field Day, a 3B art book, and a pizza party with our Roots of Empathy family to get us through the week! It will be a fun but sad last week of school. I'd like to wish all of the students and parents of 3B students a great summer break.

No comments:

Post a Comment